"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve

I did really well with my food today, though I think I ate a little too much shrimp. I was getting ready to make some Mexican shrimp cocktail and didn't even start making it before I was eating the shrimp! At least it wasn't potato chips, pasta, or chips and salsa....

I took Kodi for a walk, did some squats, and some sit ups I wanted to end 2010 on a good note. I feel really good about my food and exercises lately. I was hoping to join a gym near me but I just don't think that is going to be possible money-wise. I wanted to join to start meeting other people and hopefully find some people to exercise or walk with. I am still trying to find a group of supportive friends here. 

Oh, I did some meditating today. I haven't done this in so many years! It was great; nice and relaxing. I had forgotten how much I enjoy it. I am focusing on a healthy state of mind and less stress. 
I hope 2011 brings all of us a healthy, wonderful year. I hope the end of 2011 finds us much lighter than the beginning, that we are closer to our goals and much healthier in mind, body and spirit!

1 comment:

  1. Much lighter in the Mind
    And less angst and worry..... and junk food!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete