"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Challenge of One Goals

Following are my goals for the Challenge of One by the Sisterhood of the shrinking jeans challenge. By the end of Feb. I would like to lose 12-15 lbs. I have taken my measurements and need to take a picture (ugh)....

  • Be more patient and caring towards myself and others
  • Talk less, listen more
  • Yoga/meditation @ least 3 x's a week
  • Continue losing weight (be near goal by birthday in July) which averages about 6.5 per month by watching what I eat and staying on exercise routine
  • Exercise 3-4 times a week
  • Start squat or crunch daily challenge

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful goals... Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your goals, especially the exercise I need to make sure I do that as well! Nice to have you with us for this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Trish. I read your goals and love them. I think 2011 is going to be a wonderfully successful year!

    ReplyDelete