"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Productive day

It was a productive day, I got a lot done with my school work. Took part A of a final and got a 100%!  I have everything written down for my legal class and spent quite a bit of time studying this evening. Tomorrow is working on my papers and studying for my legal exam....

The really great thing is that I am feeling better. I have been taking my medicine and getting rest...could have been a lot worse... Haven't taken kodi for a walk or exercised much but I am trying to reserve my energy so I don;t start getting sick again.

I can't believe tomorrow is Sunday...this weekend went by quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment