"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Doing better

I have been working on refocusing and am doing better. I had about a week of being off track with both my diet and exercise. While I am not happy that I got off track I figure it has been extremely tense with everything going on. I am not focusing on the fact that I got off track but on why I got off track and then getting back on track. The reason I am focusing on why is because I want to find out what some of those triggers are for me so that I can be better prepared in the future.

I will write more about these triggers, at least the ones that I have identified. The thing I want to focus on know is a healthy lifestyle, which doesn't include them. I will write more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment