"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday & there's snow on the ground

Good morning! I have been taking my medicine and am feel a little better. I did work on  a project and completed about 90% of it. I will finish this morning, take the test then start working on my 2 finals for this week and my papers due. Just trying to keep moving forward....

I didn't go very well yesterday with eating or exercising but I am going to try to do better today while not over doing it.

Dr Phil talked about the 17 day diet and I was wondering what people thought about it, they say it is a way to kick start a diet but I am a little leery about anything that is kept under wraps, figuring it is much of the same info we already have. Any thoughts?

I have been struggling the last couple days, with eating, exercising, frame of mind, keeping positive etc. I am attributing this to not feeling well AND stress with my daughter who lives in NYC. But, it is still difficult since I haven't been doing this for very long....I didn't expect to be having this much difficulty at the very beginning. Yep, I know, I'm not feeling well, finals etc etc BUT...I really want to do well! Enough whining, I do need to get busy......

No comments:

Post a Comment