"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Almost done

Got through 2 finals this week and have one more essay evaluation due this evening and a meeting with my prof tomorrow afternoon. This is the class I am worried about, it could mean the difference between being on the deans list or not...I am a little worried. Two BIG finals next week so I will be spending the weekend studying but then I will be done with this semester.

A great thing happened when I was walking towards my 1st class today. The student government provided some "relaxation". I saw the sign and decided to see what it was about. In a room they had an oxygen bar set up (which I had never tried before), they had about 5 massage chairs lined up against one walls and 4 "things" on the floor. They were like tables with small blow up mattresses on them, you put your ankles in these molds. When turned on it rotated your ankles (legs) slowly, then increased in speed etc. It was supposed to realign your spine and generally help your spine. I tried all three (of course) and enjoyed them but have to say the "thing" that realigned your spine was VERY RELAXING and felt so good. It was a nice surprise and one I really appreciated. Very thoughtful of them to provide this free of charge to the students....

I think it is time for a hot bath, glass of wine, pj's, then finish my last paper.......

No comments:

Post a Comment