"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Friday, December 10, 2010

Progress - Gotta love it!

I weighed myself this morning and I am down 7.2 lbs and 1.17 BMI since I started a few weeks ago. So far I have only changed my eating habits, or should I say I am watching and documenting what I eat. I am giving myself 1 more week of doing this before I introduce some exercise. I didn't want to take on too much at one time. 

I am happy with this, I tend to be one who wants instant gratification so this is a lesson in patience also. I made a few decisions which weren't in my best interest (french fries from Penn Station Subs) but it was ok, live and learn. I also made some great decisions such as making my lunch and taking it to school, eating breakfast most days. I am really pleased with how well I did this, it would have been so easy to just grab something on the way or from school. 

I did eat out once and we went to Chipotle (sp?). I decided not to get the burrito but the bowl, I still ordered my avocado because I am a huge avocado eater.....

I have not walked Kodi as much as I usually do, we usually walk between 6-10 miles per week but with finals and the snow I haven't done as well.

Over I am happy and I am bound and determined that I will show some improvement next week as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment