"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Horrible dream

I had the worse dream last night. I dreamed it was chilly out and I was at a local college and couldn't find my way. I was carrying my purse, a large total and another square thing with handles. These items were stuffed full and everything kept falling out of them. I finally found a locker where I could put everything while I figured out where I was going and how to get out to my car. I can still visually picture where my car was parked!

Oh, I was wearing my black dress, hose, and my heels?? I put my totes/purse into the locker which was on the 6th floor. Some of the stairs were similar to the kind that went half way, turned, then went the additional way up. But, these only contained the 1st half, which would take to to a whole other floor. There were also regular steps leading to another floor. Needless to say I could not make sense of the stairs. On top of that, there were people EVERYWHERE; some standing on the steps, some sitting etc. None of the people would move or help me though they knew I was there.
I found the old bookstore I used to work for when I was in college right out of high school. They made me work because they were short handed. The bookstore had the really old keys and the letters had been rubbed off of them. I kept making mistakes (because I couldn't read the keys and no one would explain the way the register worked) so customer kept getting very angry with me. The customers would move to the other register (which wasn't opened much) or would thrown their items down and walk out. I knew I was costing the bookstore a lot of money and I felt awful. 

This went on for quite some time before I was "allowed" to leave, go find my things, and get out to my car. My feet were killing me because I don't wear heels...so I went back to the weird stairs and continued to try to find my locker, I believe it was number 632? Why would I remember this?

I finally found my locker, grabbed by totes and purse, then tried to make my way out of the college. I can't explain to you how mean the people seemed and how they wouldn't help me but gave me mean looks. I finally ran into a wrestler who asked me out, he was about 25 years to young for me and was on his way to a wrestling match. We separated as he went to his bus and I started making my way to my car.

My feet hurt so bad and I kept dropping things, would have to stop, take everything out, and try to rearrange the items so they would stay in and so I could carry them a little easier....this continued to happen for awhile, I was about to cry. My feet hurt so bad that I had to ignore the cold weather and take off my shoes, which I put in my tote.

After quite awhile I saw my car and that's when I woke up......

I don't have time to review/analyze this before class but wanted to get it down before I left for school or forgot it....It was strange and I could FEEL everything. Will react later....

1 comment:

  1. I apologize for the miss spellings but was in a hurry before I forgot the dream.....

    ReplyDelete