"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Friday, December 31, 2010

Very sore

I started my crunches yesterday, did some squats, and took Kodi for a nice long walk. I think I would have been a little sore from that alone but I had an accident when I went out to clean up my patio area. Just on the other side of the patio is a slight hill. I didn't even think about it but after taking a few steps off my patio my feet slipped on the muddy hill =(. I landed on my butt and back and boy am I sore today! I did some meditation to relax a little but my neck is still stiff.  I didn't even think about the mud since all the snow had melted but it was there...

I am going to take some medicine and lay down for a little, I know I will feel better. If not I am going to do some stretches. I did some last night after the fall hoping it would help a little and I believe it did....

No comments:

Post a Comment