"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Saturday, January 1, 2011

So excited for 2011

Woke up this morning and weighed myself because I forgot yesterday. I thought with almost a 5 lb weight loss I would be in the 20's for my BMI, but no I am not. I thought I had reached it previously but must have done something wrong when entering the weight. Anyway, I will be excited when I get in the 20's for my BMI.
My thighs are killing me from my squats. While it's painful to sit down it's even harder to get up. If you hear of a woman in Indiana getting stuck on her toilet you know who is it.
It's another warm day for us so I am taking Kodi for a long walk, stretches and yoga today.

I am excited about this new year. My big challenges last year were quitting smoking in April, starting college after being laid off, being unemployed and broke, and starting my route to healthy. The great things is that I am still a non smoker, I may not have found a job YET but I am on the deans list, and I have started some positive steps towards being healthy. These steps included this blog, my diet, exercising, trying to live more organized, getting rid of the negative in my life (even if it means being lonely for awhile), and trying to be more positive. They were some difficult buy necessary steps.

This year (2011) I will continue to become healthier (spirit, mind, body) by continuing to watch what I eat, continue to exercise and blog. Being more positive and patient with others and myself. I WILL FIND A JOB =) and I will continue to do well in college. I want to reach my ideal weight by my 52 birthday in July.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I love your resolve and determination. I am sure that you will be successful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michele, I get my resolve and determination from reading all the blogs from the wonderful people here, you included!!

    ReplyDelete