"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

progress

I am doing fairly well with watching what I am eating. I am documenting it on a small notebook that I keep with me. A few times I didn't make the best choices this week but over all I am pleased. I am still walking Kodi and plan to introduce exercise after next week. I am hoping by then I will be fairly comfortable with documenting what I am eating  on a regular basis.

At least every day or every other day I try to read some posts  from fellow bloggers and that is helping me stay focused.

Overall I am happy that I started blogging and decided to make the commitment to concentrate on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment