"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The right road

Yesterday was a great day when it came to food. After much research I have decided to do a modified south beach diet/GI diet because of my health issues. In the past I have had mood changes when I tried south beach but I am prepared for it and will adjust as necessary. I am still taking the coconut oil recommended by Anne. If I need to adjust I am open to it but I feel right now this is a good route for me.

Last night I took Kodi for a walk and am going to restart my yoga today. I know as I go down this path towards healthy I am looking at things in my life that trigger eating or are generally unhealthy for me. The issues that popped up with my dysfunctional family were a really good indicator that being around them is not healthy. It's strange all the feelings that cropped up and how I allow them to change and affect my life.....

I also decided to do the Challenge of One by the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. You can check it our @ http://shrinkingjeans.net/2010/12/announcementpower-of-one-challenge/  I think this is much needed right now. I am not dreading it but then again, I haven't done a challenge before so I may eat my words.

The first step is to write down your goals and I will do that in a separate email.

No comments:

Post a Comment