"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Exercise has officially started.....

I started yoga yesterday and it actually felt really good. I did some of the dancing but wow, it's really fact moving. It may take some time to learn the dance moves but I will! I also bought one of those exercise balls. I wanted to use it to sit at my computer and to help with stretching and my 'core" which is in there somewhere LOL. Anyway, my dog was in heaven, she thought the ball was for her.....the "exercise" ended up being fun with her...
Anyways, I feel good that I am continuing on my path. More later...

1 comment:

  1. That's really funny about your dog. I can see a dog thinking it was the best day EVAH to see a bouncy ball that big.

    I have never gone to a yoga class. They don't have an instructor currently at my new gym but I'm hoping they'll get one soon. I'd love to try it!

    ReplyDelete