"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Friday, December 3, 2010

Good morning!

I am getting back on a better schedule, went to bed earlier last night and was up @ 7. I am still battling my cold but I believe I am winning (with the help of vitamins, zicam, and echinacea). I also made the choice yesterday to have water instead of a soda!!! For those of you who do not know me I  like my diet dr pepper cherry! I do want to eventually give up soda but it hasn't even been 8 months since I quit smoking, so baby steps....this too will happen in its own time.

For my last journal essay for my english class, I wrote about my new experience blogging and how inspirational and empowering it has been. I mentioned reading the writings of others (no names, no quotes, no invasion of privacy) and how it has given me much needed strength when I needed it. Isn't it amazing this time we are living in? We can get strength and support from people from around the world, people we would never have had the opportunity to "meet".

I am turning in a resume today, studying for a couple exams which I have to take next week and completing some papers over the weekend. I am really trying hard for dean's list status!!! On top of that, I am going to take Kodi for a walk and do the yoga that I didn't get to do last night...I think the stretching will really help. I keep seeing commercials for the nordic track x7I incline machine and really wish I could afford something like that.....it looks amazing but also very expensive.....

Today is going to be a wonderful, productive day........

No comments:

Post a Comment