"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Monday, December 13, 2010

The semester is almost done

WOW, my brain is mush! I have completed 2 finals, competed the last of my research paper and my legal brief, yeah!!! I have 2 more finals (Wednesday and Thursday) and just need to complete my final paper, rough draft is already completed. These last 2 finals are the ones that I need to do well on....I am going to bed pretty soon so I can get up early and study.Wish me luck!!!

As for eating, I didn't do well today BUT I am ready for the rest of the week. I keep thinking next week will be better but I won;t have school or as much structure and that can be dangerous for me. When I am bored or don;t have enough to do I tend to eat.....I am planning on coming up with a schedule of things to do so I am kept somewhat busy......

I just keep thinking about the 8 lbs I have lost and know if I work hard I can make it to 10.....

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! You are so close to that 10 pound marker. You will DO it!! Know just how you feel. Here's to finishing the semester with flare!!

    ReplyDelete