"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Friday, January 7, 2011

Weight fluctuation

Lately I have had a difficult time sleeping, which doesn't really bother a reader, I just get to read more. LOL But, I have been waking up really, really early and while I am up I weigh myself, then after I go to bed for a few hrs and wake up again, I weigh myself and it has gone up 3-4 lbs.....yes, I know I am not supposed to weigh myself but after having a good week I have been excited! This change in weight is confusing. Am I gaining weight while I sleep?????? OMG, I'll turn into an insomniac! I can see it fluctuating a Pound or two but 3-4? Confusing.

Anyway, the new semester starts on Monday. I am taking criminal law, civil law, family law, and law office technology. I am excited for the semester to start. I was hoping to have found at least a part time job by the time school started but I didn't. I am still trying....

Still having issues with the computer connection...

Have a wonderful weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. My body seems to be the same way. Sometimes I'm convinced that gravity has something to do with it...like I'm somehow 'lighter' while lying down then I get out of bed and BAM! I'm 2 pounds heavier. Why can't the body just give us a break and be consistent??

    ReplyDelete