"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Uodate

A little frustrated that I am not making as much progress as I would like to in losing weight....I know...I always want things "right now"!. I'm kinda stuck on the same number. I have to say my exercising is coming along just fine. The sit ups and squats are going well, and I don;t even hurt as bad after the squats! I am still doing my yoga and am throwing in some Wii jogging for fun.

Started reading the book "She's Come Undone", have always wanted to read it and finally started. I am reserving judgement.

School starts tomorrow, excited and nervous. Gotta run, more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment