"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Challenge of One

When I began the Challenge of One I had just gained a few lbs from the holiday. When I decided to join the challenge of one I decided to really make a commitment to being healthier and losing weight. The fact that I can no longer afford cable TV helps greatly. I have been doing my Wii, sit ups, and squats much more regularly. I have also been walking Kodi regularly.

Anyway, in about a week I have lost 5 lbs. I know this isn't going to happen each week but I am VERY happy. After researching I had decided on a low carb / GI diet because of my health issues. These first few weeks I am following South Beach to get accustomed to low carbs and will slowly introduce better carbs based on SB and GI.

I have been really trying to find a job...please keep your fingers crossed. With limited internet access I will be checking in when I can....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment