"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Friday, January 14, 2011

Job Interview

I have a job interview today ~ after being off work for just over a year! I am trying so HARD to remain calm and not get so nervous (and eat). I keep trying to think that I just need to do the best that I can and leave the rest to Him. If I don;t get it, I will continue to go to school F/T. BUT, if I get the job I can go to school P/T while working.

I plan on doing some relaxing techniques before hand. Keep me in your prayers that this goes well!

6 comments:

  1. Sending good mojo your way.....hope you get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the support. The interview went well and I should know more by the end of next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lanie, I will have to drop a couple classes but it would do a lot for my self esteem to be back working again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the job interview went well! All you can do is your best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Natalia. Wow, all of you have been so supportive! Thanks again

    ReplyDelete