"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Saturday, November 27, 2010

New member

I heard about this site from a friend and am excited to get started! Vara Friska means "be healthy" in Swedish, in honor of my mom and my new mantra. I quit smoking about 7 months ago and do not have a thyroid so I am a little outta control. Since my children are on their own and I began a new life as a full time student a year ago I decided I need to find or recreate a healthier, happier me. It has been difficult since my kids moved out but I want it to be a positive experience.

My emotions tend to affect my eating (along with other area's of my life) and I need to commit to a schedule of exercise, isn't that way I bought my Wii.

I am looking forward to "meeting" new people and reading what other have to say here.

1 comment:

  1. The Wii is a fabulous tool. I love mine but it's pretty rude about calling me obese every day! Sooner or later it's going to stop doing that. Until then, that' what the mute button i for.

    The blogosphere is a great way to keep connected to other people and get an automatic support system. I just know you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete