"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Good morning

I think I am addicted to this site, loving it! Anyway, I finally weighed myself and calculated my BMI (194.2/31.05) to find my starting point. Can't wait to see these start to go down......

A friend whom I haven't seen since HS, over 30 years ago called last night and is in town for her brothers funeral. While I can't go to the funeral Monday I did offer to take her to church this morning and spend a little time with her ( I hope my car smells better). Thus the reason I am up at 3 a.m. LOL. After we talked I decided to get in bed so I could get up early to start on my home work. I have an access project which is a killer and am working on 3 different papers. UGH! Test Monday night in my legal class and a Test on Thursday in Math. Deep breaths....... I did it to myself though, I was a slug on the days off this week and I should have gotten motivated to get these things done slowly. Too bad I didn't start reading these blogs at the beginning of the week, I would have probably been much more motivated. These are some of the behaviors that I want/need to change, especially as I go into next semester.
Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I have terrible avoidance issues when it comes to things like that. I'm always finding myself procrastinating until the last minute and telling myself I work better under pressure. Why do we do that to ourselves?

    Have a great time with your friend :)

    ReplyDelete