"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lost Love


Void, empty, hollow inside
My dreams have fled, my hopes have died
Existence has no reason
Life's just passing with each season

She was my life, my hope, my love
All is gone, passed by thereof
The hurt is such no one should bear
What's to life, why should I care?

I weep all night for my love gone
My heart is sick, for death I long
Mine eyes well tears for love that's lost
I'll mourn always for the great cost

But in each day Lord give me hope
Strengthen me so I may cope
Grant me wisdom to help me see
Thy great way and not just me.

For if these traits are not given to me
I fear a fate similar to thee
For this life is now too difficult to bear
Since her death I just don't care

                  ~~found this it was written by someone else, I added the last paragraph..

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry! I know words cannot even begin to ease any of the loss that you are feeling. I can't even begin to imagine how you are feeling and how difficult it is to cope day to day. Please know that I think about you everyday and wonder how you are doing. You are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I hope that you are doing OK. Thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalia, thank you so much for checking on me. I am ok, some moments are better than others. It is funny that you wrote today because I have been thinking about jumping on here and writing. At times I worry that people might find my writing a little too raw, because I really do write a lot, it helps relieve some of the pain and sort through this. I guess I shouldn't worry too much about others....
    How all is well in your next of the world...thank you again for caring enough to check in.

    ReplyDelete