"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Thank you cards for Michelle's memorial service

I am trying to get through the thank you cards. It is difficult. While it reminds me of all the wonderful things people did and continue to do, it is a painful reminder of why I am even here writing the notes. I keep hoping that this is a bad dream and that someone is going to wake me up. I will then run to my daughter and hold her, tell her how much I love her, how proud I am of her and how blessed I am to be HER mother....but no one comes, please wake me up!!! Slowly the reality sinks in that it isn't a nightmare, it is all true; beginning with the dreadful call from Good Samaritan Hospital in Los Angeles, CA, the call came @ 1:11 a.m. Please tell me how you can't revive a healthy 26 year old?? I just talked to her a couple hrs before, I just sent her a couple texts saying I hoped she was feeling better and that I loved her....was she still alive when I sent them? Had she already died?? I want to scream like I have never done before, this was my baby, my daughter, my best friend... I can still feel that nauseous feeling that I got when talking to the hospital. I swear the world tilted on it's axis, I felt the shift, didn't you? Life will never be the same......here is her thank you card...

3 comments:

  1. Customized sinks could exist made to accommodate a customers needs for a specific purpose. You could purchase them in either single or twice sinks, and come in a broad variety of sizes shapes and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No words, just know that you are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Natalia, that is the only way I am going to get through this, through prayers. I appreciate you kind words

    ReplyDelete