"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'MMMMMMM BAAAAACCCKKKK!!!!!

It's been a busy, hectic, wild month. I went to a new DR last week (this has been a long and ongoing) and after going through a lot of my health history and letting him know how frustrated I am and how bad I still feel. We talked for quite some time before he brought up ADHD. I told him that 3 of my professors in the last year have mentioned this. Anyway,  I decided to try the medication. To say that I was shocked and surprised is an understatement. I feel so much better, I am able to concentrate, my thinking is clearer, I'm less irritable, my thoughts are less jumbled... I could go on and on.
I am keeping a journal so I can keep track of how I feel. I am making sure I am eating (have to with my thyroid) and sleeping. I go back to the DR in just under two weeks. I know there are a lot of different views on this subject matter, heck I have had them myself, but, I am making decisions based on my health and how I feel. Right now I feel like I may be on the right path...

No comments:

Post a Comment