"We can only hope that in the time we have alive, we grow, improve and develop...not necessarily into "perfection" but at least consistently becoming better every day"

~~ Michelle Green

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Michelle 9/6/84 - 4/4/11 My beautiful daughter

I keep trying to write something, anything, as long as it is amazing, but I just stare at the screen. Words fail me, my heart aches as never before, at times I just want to scream "give her back to me". I look for a sign, is she ok? All mothers want to know where their children are and that they are safe. That's only natural. You see on Monday my beautiful daughter died. She was 26 years old. We have no idea why and are waiting for the autopsy to find out what happened.

Michelle is amazing. I lost a daughter, a friend, a cheerleader, and someone I respected. I was so proud of the woman she had become and was still growing into. I will tell you more about her when I can. Please pray that God is with her and that He is with us during this time.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Anne. I had to read this twice before it sank in. Words cannot express my sympathy to you and your family. I'm so, so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you right now and praying for strength as you grieve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post. I vary between shock and a pain that is beyond anything I have ever felt. I appreciate your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so very sorry for your loss! I can't even begin to imagine the depth of your loss. You are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Natalia, It is not something we can ever imagine, we have nightmares about it but I never would have imagined that one could survive this much pain...You cannot imagine how much I appreciate peoples' prayers and thoughts, it means so very much to me!

    ReplyDelete